FREELANCE SUPPORT WORKER: MIDLANDS BASED.
2.5 DAYS. EQUIVALENT PRO RATA SALERY: £34,416
I’m looking for a new freelance support worker! What does that entail? I’m glad you asked:
- Moving/managing luggage and portage of equipment.
- Direct access support to me such help with wheelchair access
- Sharing driving duties (clean U.K. driving license essential)
- Set-up and teardown of my live rig (some training given, some music tech savvy skills preferred)
- General assistance such as running errands (read: finding good takeout sushi in random cities)
- Capturing video footage of events for social media (some training given, some camera savvy skills preferred)
- General organisational skills around things like travel itineraries and day planning.
- Knowledge and awareness around Disability Arts, though some training will be provided. Music industry experience handy, not essential.
Being within easy commute of North Warwickshire would likely be essential. This is strictly work related support, no personal care work necessary. Average of 2.5 days per week. £143.40 per day. Rarely are their fixed days so would suit someone who can maximise flexibility. Enhanced DBS massively advantageous. Passport essential; work could be literally anywhere. EU passport would be an advantage. Being legally able to take freelance work in the UK essential – no cash in hand, I’m afraid. A knowledge of what I do would certainly help. It’s lots of fun. We have fun.
If ALL of the above feels relevant to you, please send expressions of interest to kris @ dyskinetic dot net.