Latest Blog Posts
- Drake Music: Planted SymphonyI’m always working on something I can’t talk about, and I think it’s yawnfest when musicians post about… Continue reading Drake Music: Planted Symphony
- Vlog: Goodbye 2020Goodbye, 2020.
- Thoughts On Performing Live In Lockdown.I’ve torn off the Band-Aid. I was sceptical about performing live via webcams and such – is it… Continue reading Thoughts On Performing Live In Lockdown.
- Live From The Lockdown: TONIGHTSo it’s finally happening. I’ve resisted for a little while, but tonight I will be performing live online… Continue reading Live From The Lockdown: TONIGHT
- VLOG: Why I Quit Twitter.I’ve stopped engaging with twitter, and I’m spending less time on social media. Here’s why:
The beautiful, magical MiMu Gloves. I started playing them three years ago, in my earlier project, Winter Of ‘82. You can watch this film about how and why I have them.
Dyskinetic is my artistic output. I’m trying to rethink whats possible with this technology, and these barriers. This is a work in progress. I’m glad you could join me.
I’m also a busy music leader and public speaker. I regularly appear at conferences throughout the world to discuss matters relating to music, technology and disability. Interested in hiring me for your event? Please, Get In Touch.