Latest Blog Posts
- All Your Cartoon Pals.I debuted this song at the SAGE Gateshead Pay-Per-View in May. It’s a strange beast; like an REM… Continue reading All Your Cartoon Pals.
- The Future (was) Europe.4 years ago today I was in Brussels representing @mtflabs at the @europeancommission headquarters. Performing with the @mi.mu.gloves… Continue reading The Future (was) Europe.
- Drake Music: Planted SymphonyI’m always working on something I can’t talk about, and I think it’s yawnfest when musicians post about… Continue reading Drake Music: Planted Symphony
- Vlog: Goodbye 2020Goodbye, 2020.
- Thoughts On Performing Live In Lockdown.I’ve torn off the Band-Aid. I was sceptical about performing live via webcams and such – is it… Continue reading Thoughts On Performing Live In Lockdown.
The beautiful, magical MiMu Gloves. I started playing them three years ago, in my earlier project, Winter Of ‘82. You can watch this film about how and why I have them.
Dyskinetic is my artistic output. I’m trying to rethink whats possible with this technology, and these barriers. This is a work in progress. I’m glad you could join me.
I’m also a busy music leader and public speaker. I regularly appear at conferences throughout the world to discuss matters relating to music, technology and disability. Interested in hiring me for your event? Please, Get In Touch.